All of our products are handcrafted and therefore are made weekly to ensure that our customers receive the freshest products. While the majority of orders ship within 2 business days of being placed, please allow up to 5 business days for orders to be packaged and shipped from the date your order is placed.
Standard Ground Delivery is through DHL & USPS (United States Postal Service). DHL works with USPS to deliver Standard Ground packages; delivery will be completed by USPS. We are happy to ship to P.O. Boxes when Standard Ground Delivery is chosen as the shipping method during checkout. All shipments are currently fulfilled from our offices in Austin, Texas, so please allow 5-7 business days shipping time for U.S. 48 orders once a package is picked up by the parcel carrier, depending on order total and selected method of shipping.
- Expedited FedEx shipping options are available during checkout to certain locations for an additional charge, depending on the selected FedEx method. Please note: Orders placed on Friday with FedEx shipping method will not be delivered until the following Tuesday at the earliest.
- All orders will ship as they are received; we are unable to hold orders or delay shipment once an order has been placed on our website.
- Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking updates to become available once a package has been shipped from our facility.
- Free shipping on orders $39+ applies only to the U.S., and only applies to Standard Ground Delivery. Expedited shipping options are excluded from the free shipping offer and will incur additional cost.
- Order SUBTOTAL must be $39.00 or more AFTER DISCOUNTS to qualify for the free shipping offer in the United States. Free shipping is not calculated based on the value of the carted items, and applicable state sales tax does not apply toward the $39.
- When choosing "Standard Shipping" please allow for at least 7 to 12 business days shipping time for U.S. Other, Canada and International orders.
We do not ship to multiple addresses. You will need to create a new order if you would like to ship to more than one address.
- We are not responsible for any transit issues that may arise due to the parcel carriers once packages have left our facility.
Shipping rates on our website apply to Retail Orders Only. Please inquire directly to Primal Products for Wholesale opportunities.
- For U.S. 48 retail orders over $350.00 please contact Primal Products directly for more information.
- P3 Pure only ships orders Monday through Friday and DOES NOT ship orders on National Holidays.
U.S. Other / Canada / Mexico / International:
- Any orders over $100 shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses will be charged a shipping rate of $20.00 plus an additional $6.00 for each $50.00 additional ordered over $100.00 (i.e. $175.00 U.S. Other order’s shipping rate would be $20.00 + (2*$6.00) or $32.00. For orders over $500 please, contact P3 Pure directly for shipping rates.
- Any orders over $100 shipped to Canada will be charged a shipping rate of $42.00 plus an additional $4.00 for each $50.00 additional ordered over $100.00 (i.e. $175.00 Canadian order’s shipping rate would be $42.00 + $4.00, or $46.00). For orders over $500 please, contact P3 Pure directly for shipping rates.
- From May 1, orders under $100 shipped to Canada via standard shipping method will include duties, taxes and fees. This offer can not be applied retroactively under any circumstance. Orders under $100 shipped to Canada via priority shipping method will not include any duties, taxes or fees and will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Primal Products DOES SHIP to SELECT International Countries. Any orders over $100 shipped to an International address will be charged a shipping rate of $46.00 plus an additional $10.00 for each $50.00 additional ordered over $100.00 (i.e. $175.00 International order’s shipping rate would be $46.00 + (2*$10.00) or $66.00. For orders over $500 please, contact P3 Pure directly for shipping rates.
Any applicable duties/taxes for International packages are the responsibility of the buyer. Please check with your country's customs agency for policies on tariff/duty fees on any orders from outside your country. There will be no refunds on orders when duties/tariffs are not paid for by the recipient.